Friday, April 4, 2014

My first official Blog post

So, I've been talking about blogging for a very, very long time. I've even created several on various blogging sites while drinking wine or Hendricks G&T's. Sadly, I can no longer remember the logins or passwords. Or the websites for that matter. Somewhere out there in Internet Land are several stalled out blogs that will never come to fruition because my husband is a fabulous bartender.

My desire to write comes from the continuous narrative that runs through my head, much like the news ticker on the side of the ABC building in Times Square. My head is so packed full of information, musings, details and anecdotes that I may pop soon.  I'm hoping that if I write my thoughts down I can free up some space in there - like a virtual Pensieve (any hardcore Harry Potter fan will totally get that reference). I'm also hoping that I never have a stroke and lose my ability to censor myself Sophia Petrillo-style, because a vast majority of my internal ticker is PG-13 at the very least.

I initially wanted to start blogging because I had so many stories to share about my sons. Good stories. Hilarious stories. And, like any good mother, I wanted to tell everyone about them. Now I'm starting to realize that I may be fairly interesting myself - or a narcissist. Either way, I'm finally seeing this through and I'm excited about it.

If you've read this post, thank you SO MUCH! I'm excited to share my stories with you. Stay tuned...I'm taking The Boys to Washington, D.C. for our annual Mom & Boys trip this weekend. I'm sure I'll have more stories and one-liners than I can remember by Monday.

Until next time,

Jenn


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to hear more. You were meant to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn, Congrats on your new endeavor. You don't even know me (went to high school with Greg) but I love hearing stories from other Moms about our adventures,if that's what you'd like to call them. :) Have a wonderful time at the zoo with your little men.

    ReplyDelete